Dog Friendly Holiday Accommodation in Dorset
Welcome to doggy paradise! We offer dog friendly cottages in Dorset, as well as our holiday lodges and Dorset glamping too!
We eagerly await your holiday with us and have lots of treats coming your way:
- Relax in your holiday accommodation, where you are very welcome. We will have your very own welcome pack ready for your arrival.
- Take a little mooch around the grounds, where there are plenty of places for you to sniff and explore with your family, and play fetch too.
- There are lots of dog walks in Dorset, right on our doorstep
- Stop for a refreshment at the many pet friendly pubs nearby
- Meet our resident pooch, who loves to see new faces. In fact she loves everyone, even the chickens!
- For all of this you (well your humans) only pay £10 for each stay at Lancombe, regardless of how long you holiday with us!
Please ask your human to click on the + tabs for all your holiday ideas below:
Beaches & Attractions
Here’s a list of Dog Friendly beaches complete with their driving time from Lancombe:
Abbotsbury – Chesil Bank & Fleet Lagoon Nature Reserve – Dogs welcome at all times. 25 minutes
West Bexington – Dogs welcome at all times within a specific area. 25 minutes
Burton Bradstock – Dogs welcome between 1 October and 31 May on main section of beach. See signage at beach for more details. 25 minutes
Eype – Dogs welcome at all times. 25 minutes
Bowleaze Cove – Dogs welcome at all times. 30 minutes
West Bay – within the East Pier to East Cliffs and West Pier to West Cliffs areas, dogs welcome between 2 October and 30 April. 30 minutes
Weymouth – Dogs welcome all year round within a specific area. Dogs also welcome on main beach between 1 November and Good Friday. 30 minutes
Durdle Door – Dogs welcome at all times. 40 minutes
Charmouth (East Beach) – During July & August, dogs welcome before 10am and after 6pm. 40 minutes
Charmouth (West Beach) – Dogs welcome between 1 October and 30 April. 40 minutes.
Lulworth Cove – Dogs welcome at all times. 45 minutes
Lyme Regis – Dogs welcome on East Cliff Beach and Monmouth Beach all year round. On the area of the beach from the Cobb Gate Car Park west to the Lifeboat slipway, dogs welcome between 1 November and 31 March. 45 minutes.
Kimmeridge Bay – Dogs welcome at all times. One hour
Swanage – Dogs welcome on central beach between 1 October and 30 April. Dogs welcome all year round on Monkey Beach, located by the old stone quay, close to pier. One hour.
Pet friendly Attractions with driving time.
Please always check with the attraction provider for any restrictions
Abbotsbury Sub Tropical Gardens – 30 minutes
Sandworld – well behaved dogs on a lead only – 35 minutes
The Blue Pool – 50 minutes
Corfe Castle Model Village & Gardens – 55 minutes
Moors Valley Country Park- one hour
The Chalk & Cheese in Maiden Newton. 2.6 miles. Telephone: 01300 320929
The Fox & Hounds in Cattistock. 2.7 miles. Telephone: 01300 320444
There’s a great big hunk of world down there,
with no fence around it