Dog Friendly Holiday Accommodation in Dorset
Welcome to doggy paradise! We offer ‘home from home’ dog friendly Self Catering Cottages and Lodges in Dorset.
We eagerly await your holiday with us and have lots of treats coming your way:
- Relax in your holiday accommodation, where you are very welcome. We will have your very own welcome pack ready for your arrival.
- Chill out in your very own enclosed garden, decking or patio.
- Take a little mooch around the grounds, where there are plenty of places for you to sniff and explore with your family, and play fetch too.
- There are lots of dog walks in Dorset, right on our doorstep
- Stop for a refreshment at the many pet friendly pubs nearby
- Meet our resident pooch, who loves to see new faces. In fact she loves everyone, even the chickens!
- Wash the fun of your day out of your hair in your very own warm water shower.
- Run around to your heart’s desire in our enclosed exercise area, especially for you!
New To Lancombe – Check out ‘Fleur’s Folly’ – Where Staying ‘In’ is the new ‘Out’ for Woofers 🙂
- For all of this you (well your humans) only pay £10 for each stay at Lancombe, regardless of how long you holiday with us. But, if you have stayed with us before, your humans have no excuse not to bring you again because your return visits will always be free!
Please ask your human to click on the + tabs for all your holiday ideas below:
Your Lancombe Welcome
We love Dogs of all shapes and sizes at Lancombe. So to make sure you know how welcome you are, you will have your own Welcome Pack waiting for you on Arrival, which contains:
- Your Food Bowl & Mat
- A towel for you to dry off with after the many beach & countryside walks on offer
- Poo bags
- A Blanket, so everyone can relax if you’re a sofa dog
- Most importantly a Treat. Well you deserve something nice after your journey too!
- We also have ‘Doggie Deposit’ bins around the grounds, just for you.
Available on request:
- We offer a mini fridge especially for your food if needed. So it doesn’t get mixed up with Mum or Dad’s stinky food.
- Did Mum or Dad forget your lead? Don’t worry, you won’t miss out, we have spares here.
Don't be Lonely
If your mum or dad want to go to one of those strange places where they don’t welcome ‘your kind’ then ask them to check out our new service here: Lancombe’s Dog Sitting Service
Beaches & Attractions
Here’s a list of Dog Friendly beaches complete with their driving time from Lancombe:
Abbotsbury – Chesil Bank & Fleet Lagoon Nature Reserve – Dogs welcome at all times. 25 minutes
West Bexington – Dogs welcome at all times within a specific area. 25 minutes
Burton Bradstock – Dogs welcome between 1 October and 31 May on main section of beach. See signage at beach for more details. 25 minutes
Eype – Dogs welcome at all times. 25 minutes
Bowleaze Cove – Dogs welcome at all times. 30 minutes
West Bay – within the East Pier to East Cliffs and West Pier to West Cliffs areas, dogs welcome between 2 October and 30 April. 30 minutes
Weymouth – Dogs welcome all year round within a specific area. Dogs also welcome on main beach between 1 November and Good Friday. 30 minutes
Durdle Door – Dogs welcome at all times. 40 minutes
Charmouth (East Beach) – During July & August, dogs welcome before 10am and after 6pm. 40 minutes
Charmouth (West Beach) – Dogs welcome between 1 October and 30 April. 40 minutes.
Lulworth Cove – Dogs welcome at all times. 45 minutes
Lyme Regis – Dogs welcome on East Cliff Beach and Monmouth Beach all year round. On the area of the beach from the Cobb Gate Car Park west to the Lifeboat slipway, dogs welcome between 1 November and 31 March. 45 minutes.
Kimmeridge Bay – Dogs welcome at all times. One hour
Swanage – Dogs welcome on central beach between 1 October and 30 April. Dogs welcome all year round on Monkey Beach, located by the old stone quay, close to pier. One hour.
Pet friendly Attractions with driving time.
Please always check with the attraction provider for any restrictions
Abbotsbury Sub Tropical Gardens – 30 minutes
Sandworld – well behaved dogs on a lead only – 35 minutes
The Blue Pool – 50 minutes
Corfe Castle Model Village & Gardens – 55 minutes
Moors Valley Country Park- one hour
The Chalk & Cheese in Maiden Newton. 2.6 miles. Telephone: 01300 320929
The Fox & Hounds in Cattistock. 2.7 miles. Telephone: 01300 320444
There’s a great big hunk of world down there,
with no fence around it